A turbo hose blowing off can quickly halt a quarter-mile pass or hill climb, but BD's hose and clamp kits offer a solution. Designed to withstand over 100 psi of boost, BD boots are paired with robust, spring-loaded, stainless steel clamps for secure fastening.
Engineered for specific applications, these hose and clamp kits from BD are essential for any modified turbo diesel, providing a reliable solution to prevent hose blow-offs and ensuring the uninterrupted performance of the vehicle in demanding situations.
- Each hose is designed to meet three times its working pressure.
- Utilizes 4 to 5 plies of DuPont Nomex/Aramid fiber for superior strength, avoiding the use of inferior Polyester.
- Higher pressure applications feature a Red Iron Oxide internal color for enhanced visibility.
- Flurosilicone elastomers and Fluorocarbon construction resist the effects of oily residues.
- The spring-loaded 300 Series Stainless Steel band ensures consistent clamping force even through heat cycles, contributing to reliable performance.
- Brand: BD Diesel
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 1047035
- Part Type: Intercooler Hoses and Couplers
- Product Line: BD Diesel Intercooler Hose Kits
- Hose Material: EPDM/Nomex®
- Hose Color: Black
- Hose Clamps Included: Yes
- Hose Clamp Style: T-bolt
- Hose Clamp Material: Stainless steel
- Hose Clamp Color: Natural
- Quantity: Sold as a kit
- Warranty: 12-Months,24,000 Miles