Upgrade your 2003-2004 Dodge 4wd driving experience with the TorqueMaster Transmission, equipped with BD Tapshift technology. The Tapshift package includes a new gear lever, gear selection display, and a control module, offering fingertip shifting control. Unleash the full potential of electronic gear selection, torque converter lock-up control, gear limiting function, and a comprehensive manual gear mode. Elevate your driving experience with precision and control.
While the stock transmission is tailored for the standard engine output, the TorqueMaster takes it a step further, enhancing the durability of your drivetrain. BD's heavy-duty transmission pan is a standard inclusion, providing superior cooling, and many packages also feature the auxiliary transmission filter kit for added protection. With a Billet Input Shaft designed to withstand rapid acceleration and high torque, the TorqueMaster is the perfect upgrade for those seeking optimal performance and reliability in their 48RE transmission.
- Enhances drivetrain durability with Torrington bearings.
- Manual torque converter lock-up clutch control for precision.
- Seamless integration with stock shifting and gear limiting function.
- Hassle-free installation with sealed plug-in wiring.
- Complete package with new shift lever, control module, and display.
- Rigorously tested on a dyno for optimal performance.
- Upgraded Valvebody and increased line pressure for efficiency.
- Brand: BD Diesel
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 1064194BFT
- Part Type: Automatic Transmissions
- Note: BD torque converter must be installed at the time of installation of the transmission - use of a 3rd party or OE converter will invalidate the transmission warranty.
- Warranty: Parts - 36-Months/150,000 Miles Labour - 12-Months/24,000 miles (No Race abuse covered. Remote filter required for inspection with cooler flow rate in GPM at Oil/Air transmission cooler outlet.)