When you invest in a BD transmission and torque converter package, you receive a meticulously paired set that undergoes comprehensive dyno testing for peak performance and reliability.
Each transmission is equipped with BD's proprietary Heavy Duty pan, providing additional fluid capacity. Whether you're towing, navigating the streets, or hitting the track, BD stands out as the trusted choice for a transmission that can endure the power and torque demands of your diesel engine.
- Hard-anodized valve body and new solenoid pack in each unit.
- Custom bonded gasket valve body separator plate increases line pressure, prevents internal cross leaks.
- Heavy-duty cam & roller design low reverse one-way clutch.
- New 4C billet spring retainer.
- Steel girdle added to 2C piston for more clutches and broader apply area.
- BD durable QT100 pressure plates allow increased clutch counts, reduce deflection in the clutch drum.
- Overdrive clutches and 2C clutches increased by 33% each.
- Custom Big Stack overdrive shaft.
- BD reinforced accumulator plate.
- TCC limit valve machined and sleeved to address high wear within the pump.
- BD Deep sump oil pan adds fluid and cooling capacity, reduces case flex.
- ProTech68 pressure control module increases line pressure to 250 psi using MAP sensor.
- Suitable for 550 flywheel HP.
- Ideal replacement for the stock torque converter.
- High-performance Enhanced stall stator.
- Great for street and towing applications.
- Lower rpm response compared to the stock converter.
- Furnace-brazed turbine fins for improved fluid coupling efficiency.
- Damper springs replaced for enhanced performance.
- 11.625-inch dual-clutch.
- Billet forged front cover with thicker walls and stronger mounting pads.
- Brand: BD Diesel
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 1064262SS, 1064264SS
- Part Type: Automatic Transmissions
- Note: No Race abuse covered. Remote filter required for inspection with cooler flow rate in GPM at Oil/Air transmission cooler outlet
- Warranty: 36-Months, 150,000 Miles
You can add, text, html, images and videos as well to the tab from product settings area